Monday, May 01, 2006

What kind of soul are you?

I found this link in Jac’s blog and I tried it, here is what I have got; a dreaming soul! Not sure if it’s a good thing or not, anyways, maybe you shoud try it too.
here it is:

you are a Dreaming Soul
Your vivid emotions and imagination takes you away from this worldSo much so that you tend to live in your head most of the timeYou have great dreams and ambitions that could be the envy of all...But for you, following through with your dreams is a bit difficult
You are charming, endearing, and people tend to love you.Forgiving and tolerant, you see the world through rose colored glasses.Underneath it all, you have a ton of passion that you hide from others.Always hopeful, you tend to expect positive outcomes in your life.
Souls you are most compatible with: Newborn Soul, Prophet Soul, and Traveler Soul

What Kind of Soul Are You?

11 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

tht was nice.
Sarah

12:04 pm, May 02, 2006  
Blogger jac said...

I wanted that for me but you took it
:)

4:15 pm, May 02, 2006  
Blogger m.reza said...

sorry Jac, you are the king of all souls. you don't need mine.

4:27 pm, May 02, 2006  
Blogger jac said...

yep, without a crown.

5:00 pm, May 03, 2006  
Blogger starry said...

That was beautiful.

6:16 pm, May 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that 's interesting...i 'v lost my soul!

8:58 pm, May 04, 2006  
Blogger Othersideblue said...

That is a fortune
You have a bright soul

11:04 pm, May 05, 2006  
Blogger Sarah said...

I am staring at the soul page for few days now.. wht happend to all those wonderful poems you write? Why no update?
Sarah

5:10 pm, May 09, 2006  
Blogger m.reza said...

dear Sarah,
I need inspiration for the poems, and lately it is a bit dry. I can not create a poem, it needs to come on its own. But thanks for your concern and visits.

9:30 am, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Karin said...

VERY beautiful!! I read it a few times to absorb every word of it ... and can recognize myself here and there!
Thanks Reza!!

2:48 am, May 20, 2006  
Blogger m.reza said...

cheers Karin!

1:23 pm, May 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home