Friday, March 10, 2006

True story, part 1

Just as we passed the Vanak square, you stood up and said;
I have to get out at Bijan Street now, I am picking up my brothers wedding photographs.
Oh! Ok, I will come with you.
No! They know my dad, they shouldn’t see you with me.
I will stay outside till you are done.
No! It may take a while.
Then I saw the look on your gals face, suggesting, with all time everything is cool expression that she always would give to almost anybody; give up! Will you?
So will I see you tomorrow? Should I pick you up?
Sure,
And you gave me one of those smiles that always would make me feel I am on top of the world.
Well, here is what you don’t know; I got off the minibus right after you.

It makes you wonder, how your life would be different, if you wouldn’t have made some decisions, thinking about the consequences, if you wouldn’t do something or say something, how you would have been a different person. But you decide to take action, based on what ever your reason would be; adventure, or love, or curiosity or even faith or confidence, or is it lack of all of the above? I guess my reason was partly love and partly un-confidence. Or maybe I was too young. When I think of it now, I wouldn’t do any different and I think all of you would have done the same; following your heart.

3 Comments:

Blogger Othersideblue said...

feels good to breath
feels good to pour out the heart
feels good to write
you keep alive
memories of an unforgetable past
:)

11:58 am, March 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dear,kar dashtam do khatte avvalo faghat khundam,gozashtam sare forsat,kheyli zud mikhunamesh,ama dar morede vanako bijan, farsi benevis,chera english? man ke dus daram buye khiabunaye tehruno tu kalamate farsi hes konam,nemidunam! be well my friend.

3:54 pm, March 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

khob khundamesh,montazere baghiasham,bodo.

2:13 am, March 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home