Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Temptation

I wanted to write about “a” temptation for a while, but Diana Krall’s version keeps popping up in my mind. So have a few lines of hers now, till I come up with my own.

Rusted brandy in a diamond glass
Everything is made from dreams
Time is made from honey slow and sweet
Only the fools know what it means
Temptation, I can't resist

Well I know that she is made of smoke
But I've lost my way
She knows that I am broke
But I must play
My will has disappeared
Now confusion is so clear
Temptation, temptation, temptation
I can't resist

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

“Temptation is like a knife, that may either cut the meat or the throat of a man; it may be his food or his poison, his exercise or his destruction".. John Owen

Follow your heart Reza..
Sarah

4:13 pm, June 13, 2006  
Blogger jac said...

I wonder if it is about me too. LOL

Easy to say to follow the heart, when a heart is lost for ever.

11:18 pm, June 13, 2006  
Blogger Karin said...

It sounds like falling into the endless, without hold, no ground under the feet - but there's a hand somewhere! Just grab it ... and hang on!
Follow the heart is GREAT - but may be not to switch off the brain entirely ...

3:08 am, June 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home