Tuesday, November 08, 2005

it always will be

Its time to move on
you soon will be back in town
and will see that it’s the way it goes
just like nothing to it

harsh words you have spoken
lots of hearts are broken
just ask me to die
and I will show you all the lights, in the sky
the path to heaven
just like nothing to it

I don’t know how it happened
I don’t know when you stopped to care
I just want to know
did you ever think of me as your best friend,

nothing else matters
not a single drop of tear
not even a smile when I come home
never mind the kiss
all seem to be a past fear
just like nothing to it

2 Comments:

Blogger Emptyman said...

Oh, I have been there. I have been him, in fact; I am the obverse of this verse.

Go to www.greyhurst.blogspot.com

7:00 pm, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Greyhurst said...

Ah, so that vagabond sent you over. I'm somewhere else entirely, of course.

But this is very poignant.

2:37 am, November 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home